Griddled steak with potatoes and peppers recipe & ingredients
How to make griddled steak with potatoes and peppers salads? Griddled steak with potatoes and peppers salad recipes and ingredient shared on our page.
2 people griddled steak with potatoes and peppers salad ingredients;
- 315g new potatoes
2 x 200g sirloin steaks, trimmed
150g mixed pepper antipasto,drained and chopped, the oil marinade reserved
25g wild rocket leaves
1 tbsp small capers, rinsed and drained
salt and freshly ground black pepper-
Griddled steak with potatoes and peppers salad recipe;
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, brush the steaks with 2 tbsp of the marinade from the peppers. Season with black pepper and leave to one side for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a griddle pan until very hot, then fry the steaks for 3 minutes on each side, remove to a board and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Drain the potatoes and, when cool enough to handle, thickly slice them into a bowl. Add the rocket, capers, peppers and 2 tbsp of the pepper marinade. Season and toss together.
5. Season, the steaks with a little salt, slice them in half and serve on top of the salad. Drizzle with any extra juices. Enjoy your meal!
How to make beef salads? Follow us for the healthy salad recipes.