How to make griddled steak with potatoes and peppers salads? Griddled steak with potatoes and peppers salad recipes and ingredient shared on our page.
315g new potatoes
2 x 200g sirloin steaks, trimmed
150g mixed pepper antipasto,drained and chopped, the oil marinade reserved
25g wild rocket leaves
1 tbsp small capers, rinsed and drained
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, brush the steaks with 2 tbsp of the marinade from the peppers. Season with black pepper and leave to one side for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a griddle pan until very hot, then fry the steaks for 3 minutes on each side, remove to a board and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Drain the potatoes and, when cool enough to handle, thickly slice them into a bowl. Add the rocket, capers, peppers and 2 tbsp of the pepper marinade. Season and toss together.
5. Season, the steaks with a little salt, slice them in half and serve on top of the salad. Drizzle with any extra juices. Enjoy your meal!