How to make warm new potato and smoked sausage salads? Warm new potato and smoked sausage salad recipes and ingredient shared on our page.
600g anya or new potatoes
2 x 225g packs smoked pork sausage or frankfurter
1 small red onion, peeled, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
20g fresh dill, fronds chopped
4 large handfuls rocket leaves salt
1,5 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp red-wine vinegar
2 tsp caster sugar
2 tsp small capers
6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the new potatoes for 10-15 minutes in boiling salted water until easily pierced with a knife.
2. Meanwhile, bring another pan of water to the boil and add the smoked sausage. Cook for 15 minutes, then cut into 1cm slices.
3. Place the dressing ingredients and some salt and pepper in a lidded jar. Shake well, then set aside.
4. Drain the potatoes and let them cool slightly before slicing. Place them in a medium bowl with the onion, dill and sausage.
5. Pour the dressing over and gently mix. Divide between four plates with a handful of rocket and serve. Enjoy your meal!
Smoked pork sausage is surprisingly versatile. It keeps well in the fridge and is ideal for soups, sandwiches and salads.