Warm chicken and herb salad recipe & ingredients
How to make warm chicken and herb salads? Warm chicken and herb salad recipe with ingredients shared on our page.
2 people warm chicken and herb salad ingredients;
- 3 chicken breasts, skins removed
2 tbsp olive oil
110g fine green beans, trimmed and halved
20g fresh parsley, leaves only
20g fresh mint, leaves only
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp capers, drained
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
100g mixed salad leaves
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Warm chicken and herb salad recipe;
1. Heat a griddle pan and boil the kettle. Cut the chicken into thickish strips and toss with 1 tsp of the oil and some seasoning.
2. Cook the chicken for 4 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling water until tender, then drain.
3. Place the parsley, mint, mustard, capers, balsamic vinegar and the rest of the olive oil in a food processor and whiz together.
4. Toss the hot chicken strips and beans with the salad leaves and the dressing. Serve immediately. Your enjoy meal!
(This also Works well using chunks of griddled salmon. For extra sustenance, serve with some warm, crusty bread.)