How to make tuna salad with beans, capers and new potatoes? Tuna salad with beans, capers and new potatoes recipes and ingredient shared on our page.
2 tuna steaks
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp soy sauce
juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
handful fresh chives, chopped
350g small new potatoes
100g fine green beans
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Boil the kettle. Meanwhile, marinate the tuna in 1/2 tbsp of the oil, the soy sauce, some black pepper and 1 tbsp of the lemon juice.
2. Put the remaining oil and lemon juice, the capers, chives and some salt and pepper into a large bowl, mix together and set aside.
3. Pour boiling water from the kettle into a pan, add the potatoes and some salt and boil for 15 minutes, adding the beans for the final 4 minutes.
4. When the vegetables are nearly ready, heat a griddle pan until very hot then cook the tuna steaks for 1 minute on each side (if they are very thick or if you prefer them well-done, they will need a little longer). Rest on a plate while you drain the vegetables.
5. Toss the vegetables with the dressing and serve with the tuna. Your enjoy meal!