How to make frosted carrot cake loaf ? Recipe & ingredients here!
If this cake doesn’t have work morning tea written alllll over it then we don’t know what does 😉 it’s definitely a crowd pleaser!
1/3 cup buckwheat flour⠀
1 1/2 cups almond meal⠀
1/2 cup raisins⠀
2 tbs boiling water⠀
1 cup grated carrot⠀
2 tbs olive oil⠀
3 tbs honey⠀
1/4 cup vanilla yogurt⠀
1 block Philadelphia cream cheese ⠀
Juice of 1 lemon⠀
2 tbs sweetener of choice
Walnuts to top (optional).⠀
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Combine all cake ingredients in a bowl.⠀
3. Pour into a lined loaf tin & bake for 40-45 mins.
4. Leave to cool & combine frosting ingredients in a bowl.⠀
5. Slice the cake in half lengthways.⠀
6. Spread frosting in the middle & on top!
7. Sprinkle with walnuts (optional)
Enjoy your meal !