Chinese duck, orange and noodle salad recipe & ingredients
How to make Chinese duck, orange and noodle salad? Chinese duck, orange and noodle salad recipes and ingredient shared on our page.
4 people Chinese duck, orange and noodle salad ingredients;
- 125g dried medium egg noodles
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
300g Chinese stir-fry vegetables
1/2 head shredded Chinese leaf
2 large duck breasts
1 tsp Chinese five spice
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Chinese duck, orange and noodle salad recipe;
1. Cook the noodles in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain well and tip into a large bowl. Toss with the sesame oil.
2. Cut off and discard skin and pith from the oranges. Segment the oranges into the bowl of noodles. Squeeze any excess juice from the membranes into the bowl. Add the stir-fry vegetables and the shreddet Chinese leaf to the bowl. Toss everything together. Season to taste and set aside.
3. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Rub the duck breasts with the Chinese five-spice, then season. Cook for 5 minutes, then turn and cook for a further 5 minutes for pink meat, or longer, if you like your meat well done. Lift onto a plate and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
4. Slice the duck on the diagonal. divide the noodle salad between four plates and top with slices of duck breast. Your enjoy meal 🙂